- Words alone won't stop Baptist predators
- Cancer awareness and hell-wishing
- Prestonwood saga shows clergy abuse database is overdue
- John Jay report holds lessons for Baptists
- Until there is a safe place to which the victims themselves may report abuse with a reasonable expectation of being objectively heard, other denominational efforts will amount to little more than window dressing."
- Pontius Pilate holds lesson on clergy sex abuse
- Two kinds of Baptists, same kind of problem
- Would Tyler Clementi Be Loved by SBC Churches?
- Eddie Long: The Real Scandal Is Even Bigger
- How long until Southern Baptists stop abusive clergy?
- Oregon Protects Kids from Sexual Predators. Why Can't Churches?
- What the Ted Haggard scandal is really about
- Spending God's money
- It's Not About Sex
- Good Samaritan holds lesson for treatment of clergy abuse victims
- The inbred, overbred autonomy doctrine
- TYC sex scandal should be lesson for Baptists
- Mistakes, apologies, and clergy child molesters
- Clergy child molesters should not be kept secret: Are we clear?
- Biblical blasphemy of Baptist clergy sex abuse,
- Baptist leaders must take action for protection of kids,
- Menorahs' lights bring thoughts on denial and evil,
- Language of Foley report might also apply to Baptist leaders,
- Baptist autonomy ignored in investigating gays, but not clergy child molesters,
- SBC Clergy-Predators "Wolves" in the Church,
- Baptistgate parallels Foleygate,
- Clergy predators are as crafty as cyber-predators,
- Baptist leaders blind to their responsibilities,
- Clergy predators lurk like online predators
- No more church secrets about sex abuse